The 6th Annual National Security Summit will take place on the 8 October 2019. Join 150+ senior law enforcement delegates from across blue light services, central government and the wider public sector.
Join us in October to hear from the leading figures within the national arena, explore your role in the security landscape, and network with senior professionals.
- The Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP, Minister of State for Security
- Neil Basu, Assistant Commissioner, Specialist Operations, Metropolitan Police and National Lead for Counter Terrorism
- Mike Hulett, Head of Operations, National Cyber Crime Unit, National Crime Agency
- Sir Paul Stephenson (Chair), former Commissioner, Metropolitan Police Service
- Chief Superintendent Nik Adams, National Co-ordinator for Prevent
- Max Hill QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation
Key points for 2019:
- The Prevent Strategy in 2019
- Responding to the current cyber threat
- Being prepared for a potential CBRN attack
- The role of boarder management in national security
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.