The national security landscape is moving faster than ever before, with continuously evolving threats and unforeseen challenges posing security risk to the UK. From rising extremism, cyberattacks to securing our borders. Join over 150 senior law enforcement delegates from across blue light services, central government and the wider public sector at the 6th Annual National Security Summit returning on the 8th October.
Register before Friday 28th June 2019 and guarantee a 15% early bird discount.
Key points for 2019:
- Tackling the rise and spread of extremism: From prisons, to social media, to schools
- Update on Government strategies: Addressing the current security threats
- Protecting the UK's cyberspace: Securing it's infrastructure
- The role of border management in national security
- Being prepared for a potential CBRN attack
- The Prevent Strategy in 2019
Previous speakers have included:
- Neil Basu, Assistant Commissioner, Metropolitan Police & National Lead for Counter Terrorism
- Mike Hulett, Head of Operations, National Cyber Crime Unit, National Crime Agency
- Sir Paul Stephenson, former Commissioner, Metropolitan Police Service
- Chief Superintendent Nik Adams, National Co-ordinator for Prevent
- Max Hill QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation
- The Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP, Minister of State for Security
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points. A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.